2023 - 2024 Arkansas Duck and Goose Hunting Season Dates
- Oct. 28 - Nov. 10 (Early Goose Season)
- Nov. 25 - Dec. 3
- Dec. 9 - 23
- Dec. 27, 2023 - Jan. 31, 2024
*Shooting Times: 30 Minutes Before Sunrise Until Sunset.
For additional booking information call:
Kevin Williams: 870-344-3012
Arkansas Guided Duck Hunting
Old Post Lodge Daily Rates
Guided Duck Hunts: includes Meals, Lodging, Guide Service, Morning Hunt & Game Processing
$650 per Hunter
$300 children 15 & under
Group size 4 men minimum.
Goose Hunt: includes Guide Service and Afternoon Hunt
$300.00 per hunter.
Non-Hunters: Meals and lodging only
$300 per Guest
$200 for children 15 & under
50% non-refundable deposit is required for reservation. Balance is due upon arrival. Checks & Credit Cards are accepted –
Visa – Master Card – American Express - Discover
Hunters will need to bring the following items:
- SHOTGUN: Most hunters will be shooting a 12 or 20 gauge.
- STEEL SHOT: We recommend using shot size #2 or non-toxic shot #4 or larger.
- BOOTS: Chest waders are the preferred footwear.
- RAIN GEAR: A camouflage rain jacket along with wide brimmed water proof hat.
- CLOTHING: Warm camouflage clothing is a must, layers work best. You will also need gloves, face mask and ear plugs for your protection.
Arkansas Duck Hunting Information
Duck daily bag limit – 6, which may include no more than 4 mallards (2 hens), 3 scaup, 3 wood ducks, 1 pintail, 2 redheads, 1 canvasback, 2 black ducks, 1 mottled duck. If not listed, up to 6 ducks of a species (including teal) may be taken.
Coot daily bag limit – 15.
Merganser daily bag limit – 5, which may include no more than 2 hooded mergansers.
Possession limit for ducks, coots and mergansers is three times the daily bag limit.
Hunting License, State and Federal Waterfowl stamps are required. Our Staff will be happy to assist you in obtaining these requirements upon request.
Our guides are looking forward to providing you with a safe & memorable duck hunt! They will also provide transportation to & from hunting areas.